A beautiful smile begins at home! At Riverfront Dental LLC, we provide detailed instructions on how you can prevent tooth decay and other damaging conditions whenever you are not at our dental office. The core of this initiative includes educating all of our patients on good oral hygiene. Here are some of the best things you can do to take care of your smile at home:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day
- Floss daily
- Brush your tongue to remove bacteria and prevent bad breath
- Limit sugary snacking and eat well-balanced meals
- Use fluoride-enriched products, such as fluoridated toothpaste and mouth washes
- Clean your toothbrush regularly and replace it every 3 to 4 months
Creating a daily routine to utilize these tips is one of the best things you can do for your smile. Our caring dental team is ready and willing to answer all of your questions and to start you on the road to better oral health. Dr. Howe and Dr. Dugan, our skilled dentists, are also able to recommend the best products to use. For more information about home dental care and hygiene in Salem, Oregon, we encourage you to call our dental office. We are confident we will be able to help you navigate any dental situation you and your family may have.