Spring is in swing and with it comes days of sunshine and fun. This time of year has become a favorite time to have a vacation and experience something new. This year, why not travel with your smiles health kit to keep your smile healthy and beautiful for all the fun pictures and memories you will take during your travel plans.
Our dentist, Dr. Scott Howe, cares about your beautiful smile and is happy to help you keep it clean and safe from cavities. Our team in Salem, Oregon, understands the fun in traveling and how easy it is to forget the essentials of your oral health.
Here is a list of items to bring on your vacation to keep your smile in happy shape:
– Toothbrush: Make sure to pack a toothbrush that can be easily stored in a travel container.
– Toothpaste: Chewing gum, in particular, sugarless chewing gum, can help produce saliva and keep your mouth clean so you can continue to brush your teeth twice daily.
– Dental floss: Bring dental floss or another interdental cleaning tool so you can clean between your teeth.
– Tongue scraper: Always have a tongue scraper handy, so you can scrape off bacteria on your tongue.
– Mouthwash: Mouthwash can be useful to rinse out debris in your mouth.
– Chewing gum: Chewing gum, specifically sugarless chewing gum, can help spur on additional saliva and wash away debris in your mouth.
If you bring along these tools, you can help keep your smile clean and safe as you travel. If you have questions about your oral health, or if you need a dental cleaning before your trip, please give our Riverfront Dental LLC team a call to schedule an appointment today at 503.370.7651.